India is in pain. With more than 36 lakh active cases (as on 7th May 2021 – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India), a severe second and possibly third wave of COVID-19 is having a devastating impact in India. Even cities like Mumbai and Delhi with well-established healthcare systems are under duress. As always, the most marginalised are bearing the brunt of the pandemic. Oxygen concentrators, ventilators, hospital beds, ration kits are the need of the hour.
We have all read the devastating stories and seen the unsettling images of what the current situation in our country is.
How can you help?
HelpYourNGO is running a campaign to support vetted programs of credible NGOs. After careful assessment by our Research Analysts, we have shortlisted our NGO partner for this campaign. Your donations will help in:
1) Distribution of Ration and Medical kits
2) Provision of healthcare infrastructure like Oxygen concentrators, Hospital beds, Medicines, etc.
3) Setting up a Vaccination Helpdesk to provide information regarding the vaccination process and clarify common misconceptions
HelpYourNGO has been set up with the mission of increasing transparency in the social sector and connecting donors to credible NGOs. During this pandemic, we reached out to our network of NGO partners to find those serving the most in need. Our Research Analysts have reviewed programs and finalized credible NGOs for whom we are raising funds.
- Disbursed Rs 37 lakh so far
- Supported 6 credible and vetted NGOs
- Impacted nearly 2,000 families
- Supported dry ration kit distribution, direct bank transfer as partial wage replacement, PPE distribution programs
We are now raising funds for providing healthcare infrastructure like oxygen concentrators, hospital beds, medicines, etc.
HelpYourNGO will share donation receipts, 80G certificate (50% tax benefit) and periodic program update reports with the donors of this campaign. Our Research Analysts (including Chartered Accountants) have reviewed and finalized the NGO and programs.
- Shortlist NGOs based on programs being implemented and funding requirement
- Evaluate program information including beneficiary identification & selection criteria, implementation strategy, staff safety, no duplication of work, taking permissions where necessary
- Finalize NGO partners meeting our hygiene criteria
- Transfer donations as per the program need
- Contact with NGO partners to stay updated with on-ground work
- Share program update reports with the donors
Let’s work together to help the most marginalised tide over the pandemic.